No pleasure, no expressions, just an illusion of what should of, but was not.
Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
I don't understand why destiny allowed some people to meet when there's no way for them to be together.
Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
I don't understand why destiny allowed some people to meet when there's no way for them to be together.
When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut…it will heal, but there will always be a scar. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion. It hurts the most when you can actually feel your heart breaking.
Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too. You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.
a lot of tears, a broken heart, and wasted years..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar