kursor

Rabu, 31 Juli 2019

Hai diriku di masa lalu

#HaiDirikuDiMasaLalu it's okay to express your feelings, even if you are angry, sad, don't like something or whatever you have to express.
You don't have to act like you always look good infront of peoples, because in the end, you will always feel guilty.

#HaiDirikuDiMasaLalu I just want to say thank you for not stopping to love yourself, when sometimes the world becomes so cruel.

#HaiDirikuDiMasaLalu There were things that you could have done better. But I won't blame you. I'll leave it to my present self so that my future self won't regret it

#HaiDirikuDiMasaLalu i never thought you’d go this far but im so proud of u. u went through SO MUCH as a teenager. thank u so much for not giving up on me. i love u.

#HaiDirikuDiMasaLalu you did great job! Keep going on, dont over analyzing 🖤

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar