Hi Monday,
It's nice to see u again :)
How are u doing? for me, so far not good.
I have a lot of stressful days haha
And u know, the worst feeling is when u feel like you annoying the only person u wanna talk to (?)
yeah, I'm in a relationship now.
It's not easy for me to explain, I'm happy for sure,
But I don't have confidence in having a further relationship,
If you ask why I'm not sure what the cause is either.
But I can't just give up on him just because of this fucking emotionally feeling.
I love him..
You.. If you read this, sorry I'm not good enough for u, sorry I'm not perfect for u, but I love you. I didn't say "I love you" just to hear it back, I said it to make sure u know.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar